В 2010 году YMCA Европы вместе с YMCA Беларуси успешно организовали прекрасный туристический VIP-проект под названием «Беларусь с Марком Шагалом». А сейчас, добро пожаловать в Армению!
Количество участников проекта: максимум 15
Дата: 26 августа — 2 сентября 2011
Стоимость участия на одного человека: 1300 евро + расходы на проезд в Ереван, Армения, в том числе. визы
Возможная польза от проекта: развитие YMCA в Нагорном Карабахе
Крайний срок для регистрации в офисе YMCA Европы: 30 апреля 2011
Контактная информация: Михал Szymanczak (email@example.com)
In the shadow of Noah’s Ark: Visit Armenia and Nagorno-Karabagh with the YMCA!
In August 2011, YMCA Europe, YMCA Armenia and YMCA in Nagorno-Karabagh are kindly inviting you to an extraordinary adventure – ‘VIP’ travel to the Caucasus!
According to the oldest legends, in the year 3369 before Christ, after the Biblical flood, Noah with his family and animals left the ark and the Mountains of Ararat and founded the first settlement in Nachitschevan. His grandson Hayk started the Armenian nation.
So, welcome to Armenia, and together we will walk in the shadow of Noah’s Ark!
Armenia and Nagorno-Karabagh are mystic places and the real cradle of human civilization. During the travel – planned according to the best knowledge about the region of your guides and using private contacts and connections – you will have the opportunity to see, experience and enjoy:
- Biblical, rocky, mountainous landscapes and the view of Ararat,
- lake Sevan – the second highest big lake in the world,
- more than 1000 year old churches and monasteries — Armenia is the oldest Christian state in the world, maybe even you will hear the magical sounds of the stones,
- ancient villages,
- Armenian creativity in beauty art and music,
- Armenian cuisine and Armenian cognacs – hedonists paradise, • Armenian art and food markets – aesthetic paradise,
- unique museums – you will taste 100 year old wines,
and last but not least
- probably you will meet ‘Servant of Jesus Christ and, by the Will of God, Supreme Archbishop and Catholicos of All Armenians, Supreme Patriarch of the Very Eminent See of the apostolic Mother Church of Ararat at the Holy cathedral of Echmiadzin’ (the official name of the Head of Armenian Apostolic Church).
Also you will get to know about the tragic chapters of modern Armenian history and you will see its symbols and remains: Genocide, earthquake, Karabagh war.
And you will meet incredible Armenians!
Your main guides will be:
- Vardan Hambardzumyan – YE Regional Secretary for Caucasus, former Karabagh war-correspondent for British TV
- Michal Szymanczak — YE Deputy Secretary General, with his 49th visit to the region and family connections an ‘Armenian by heart’
During all travel we guarantee a high standard of service and personal safety.
Number of project participants: max. 15
Time: August 26 – September 2, 2011
Costs of participation per person: 1,300 EURO + travel to Erevan, Armenia, incl. visa
Possible income from the project: development of the YMCA in Nagorno-Karabagh
Deadline for registration at YMCA Europe office: April 30, 2011
Contact details: Michal Szymanczak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Detailed programme of the project on request
Author/Source: Michal Szymanczak, YMCA Europe